- Data collected automatically.
- Cookies (“cookies”).
- Temporary files
Necessary for the proper functioning of the store. They enable safe login on the website and placing orders as well as secure transactions. Without these files, secure transactions would not be possible.
- Fixed files
- functional – They are used to store information such as a password or login, which makes the use of the website faster and easier. They also make it possible to present the website user with individually tailored products based on their preferences.
- statistical – thanks to these files it is possible to collect information on the use of the website, this information is used by us to optimize the operation of the website in accordance with the preferences of its users.
- advertising – they enable the website user to receive advertising tailored to their individual interests and preferences.
- social – they enable the integration of social networks used by the user with the store.
- Cookies (“cookies”).
- In any case, the user may block the installation of cookies by using the appropriate options of the web browser. Kontri Sp. z o.o. also indicates that cookies may be deleted by the User after they are saved by Kontri Sp. z o.o., through: appropriate functions of the web browser, programs for this purpose or the use of appropriate tools available under the operating system used by the User.
- The following links provide information on how to delete cookies in the most popular web browsers:
- Kontri Sp. z o.o. however, it informs Users that changing the configuration of the web browser, which prevents or restricts the storage of cookies on the User’s end device, may limit the functionality of the services provided. The deletion of cookies during the service provision may lead to similar effects. This may result in the inability to log into the Store or termination of the session after logging in.
- Google Analytics An important group of automatically collected cookies are data on website visits collected by Google Analytics – a well-known and used on the market internet system for examining website visit statistics provided by Google, Inc. The Google Analytics system can be used to create user profiles under a pseudonym. Google uses the collected information to evaluate the user’s use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage.